I recently took the Community Cloud Consultant Exam and was lucky to pass, so I thought I’d share my study process. Hopefully it will help some other folks to pass the exam.
I had experience implementing communities for two different clients, one with the Napili template and one with Visualforce + Tabs.
Here’s what I did to study:
- I read the entire Getting Started with Communities implementation guide. I printed it out so I could annotate it too. I created a test Napili community and a test Visualforce + Tabs community to use to do the steps rather than just read about them in a hypothetical way.
- I skimmed the Using Templates to Build Communities implementation guide. It goes into a lot of detail about the different components you can use in a community template and how to build different types of pages.
- I took this sample exam on Salesforce Ben’s site. I thought it was a good representation of the types of questions on the real exam.
- I did these two Trailhead modules: Community Cloud Basics and Community Rollout Strategy.
- Read the study guide to make sure I knew all of the topics that would be covered. If there was a topic I didn’t find in the implementation guides, I read a bit more help documentation about it.
Does anyone have other tips for studying?